1. All quotes given will not vary and there is no extra hidden costs. If you require extra pages, images, logos or text than originally started we will charge as per arranged.
2. Before we begin work on your website a 40% non refundable deposit of the total amount for your order is required. If we do not receive your content within 60 days or you do not contact us in this time period after your deposit has been paid, we will archive your website and your deposit will be lost. We will try and start work on your website as soon as we can, the average total time is 2 weeks from start to finish although this may vary during busy times.
2.2. Contract: The client’s approval for work to commence shall be deemed a contractual agreement between the client and 1clickwebdesigns. Important: You should only pay your advance fee if you accept the terms and conditions outlined in this document. Our receipt of this payment will be taken as your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. 1clickwebdesigns cannot guarantee your placement with major engines and has no control over directory listings or the amount of traffic your will receive. Although we make every effort to optimise your website to give it the best possible chance.
4. All text and images must be submitted by you and which you must hold the full copyrights for the images unless otherwise requested. You must provide the text for your site in a word (text document) or a PDF format within 60 days after paying your deposit unless otherwise agreed.
5. On completion of your site we will upload it to our live demo server where you will be able to proof the website and ask for any amendments. It is your responsibility to make sure all content and contact forms are working and are correct.
6. Once you are happy with your site and wish to go live we require the remaining payment in full and once processed we will register your free UK domain and hosting.
7. All sites we design require our website link to placed on the bottom of your pages. Ie. “designed by 1clickwebdesigns.co.uk” or “Website Design Cornwall”.
8. If your require changes or extra info to be added after your website has gone live, we charge £20 per hour unless they are very small changes, which will be done for free.
9. After the first year website renewals will be charge accordingly to cover hosting and domains and emailed 15 days in advance (Avg price £45) Please contact us for a full renewal price.
10. Demo designs will expire after 1 month if there is no contact or request to keep the design and will be placed in our online shop.
11. Free Support with our unlimited website packages is provided over the phone or via email for 6 months. We also supply video or Word docs with tutorials that is available from our knowledge base which will get you started with managing your website.
12. Cancellation: Should the client wish to cancel at any point during the process they shall remain liable for the work that has taken place and shall be invoiced accordingly.
13. Risk: As soon as we have delivered your website, you will be responsible for it’s maintenance and security. We will not be liable for problems caused by any third party criminal activity or add ons that you have added using malicious software, spyware, viruses or website hacking techniques. You should be aware that while it is highly unlikely that your website will be affected by such problems they are a fact of life on today’s Internet. 1clickwebdesigns will endeavour to protect it from this to the best of our ability before delivery.
Some of the Terms and conditions courtesy of Toucher Web Design UK