If you’re looking for a eCommerce solution but don’t want to pay the earth then 1clickwebdesigns can offer you an affordable option. Using WordPress – a free open source content management system and a popular ecommerce plugin called WooCommerce we can offer small businesses a cheaper alternative to sell your products online.
- You will be able to update your own content which includes text, images, products and prices.
- Add an unlimited amount of products to your website.
- Have stock control built in so you never over sell.
- See all your orders and have reports about what’s selling.
- Setup coupons and discounts to orders.
- Works with most online payment processors such as Paypal.
What we will do?
We will setup, design and host your e-commerce website for just £300 this includes adding up to 40 products as well configuring your postage costs, global settings and configuration your chosen payment processor such as Paypal.
On going costs?
Please note depending how you wish to take payments there is normally a % charge by the chosen site such as paypal that will charge 3.4% per transaction.
There is no monthly costs! Your initial costs is the final cost you will pay for that year, after that there is only a small hosting fee each year with an average cost of just £40.
If you have any questions about getting a eCommerce website then please don’t hesitate to contact us.